Bonjour. Good day. How is your family? I trust you’ve been well since I last posted. I was on vacation last week with my wife Jill, my dad, my sister Katye and her boyfriend Jason in none other than THE Disney World. It was utterly indescribable. Disturbingly ineffable. Altogether a whopper of a trip. It was Jill’s first time to the great world of Walt Disney, and my favorite part of the entire trip was seeing her face during Fantasmic, Beauty & The Beast, and the Princess breakfast in Cinderella’s castle. She nearly exploded several times. We partied hardy Disney style like little 5 year old girls, and laughed more than we had in a long, long time. It felt good to be a kid again.
Jeff Henry did an amazing job leading you all last Sunday. I really appreciate him stepping in for me and I love how he leads in worship.
[I watched the video of the service if you’re wondering how I saw him…]
Here are the songs Jeff led last Sunday and those from yesterday in The Bridge.
July 24, 2011:
- O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing – David Crowder Band, “Remedy” | iTunes
- Our God – Chris Tomlin, “And If Our God Is For Us” | iTunes
- Furious – Jeremy Riddle, “Be Lifted High” | iTunes
- Forever Reign – Hillsong, “A Beautiful Exchange” | iTunes
July 31, 2011:
- Come Thou Fount – Trinity Grace Church, “Without End” | iTunes
- Like A Lion – Kristian Stanfill, “Mountains Move” | iTunes
- Beautiful Jesus – Kristian Stanfill, “Attention” | iTunes
- Take My Life – Chris Tomlin, “Passion: Hymns Ancient & Modern” | iTunes
- Lift High – Fee, “We Shine” | iTunes
Have a bippity boppity beautiful day. I don’t care how lame that is. I’m sticking with it.